East Lincolnshire Seafoods terms and conditions
1. Telephone contacts will be dealt with as quickly as possible (phone 01205 364372). Between 9am and 5pm Tuesday to Saturday, we answer as many calls as possible. If we are too busy to answer, please leave your number and we will get back to you. Out of these hours, you can still contact us and leave a message on our answer phone, we would then pick it up the next day and get your package dispatched quickly. All orders will be dispatched by our courier, packed in our state-of-the-art insulated bags. It will then reach you the following day at the time you specify, subject to availability and ordered by 8am the previous day.
2. If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, CONTACT US as soon as possible when the goods arrive, so we can agree a solution to the problem within 24 hours. In the case of a complaint, we are very professional and will come to a quick and satisfactory solution for our customers. please note, if you are unhappy with your order and require a refund, your product MUST be returned to us before a refund is processed. we do not pay return delivery charge.
3. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
4. When you contact us we will have an up to date price and availability list to hand so that we can process your order and agree a delivery day.
5. We reserve the right to change prices and products.
6. All goods are subject to availability, the information given on our web site and price list is as accurate and complete as possible.
7. East Lincolnshire Seafoods reserve the right to decline orders.
8. Privacy, we are committed to protecting your rights to privacy.
9. Should your order NOT arrive in perfect condition, please contact our service manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone01205 364272. We endeavor to satisfy all our customers and will ensure your are either reimbursed or your order is replaced.